mercredi 10 mai 2017

OHV Engine fuel leak

Hello everyone,

I sarted using a (probally) older lawn mower, which has an OHV engine, not sure who made it, because there are no stickers on it. Anyways, by looking at my Gutbrod lawnmower, it says, to clean it, it has to be placed on it's right side, where you spill the oil in. I tried it on the OHV one, and, the only problem is, when I get it on (most likely) 45°, fuel starts to leak from the carburetor, or on the end of it. So, it's very hard to clean it. Anyways, even if I close the fuel, it still does leak. So, am I placing it on the wrong side, or is it a bad gasket? Thanks in advance! :smile:

Here are some photos of the engine and the carburetor.
Attachment 32123Attachment 32122Attachment 32124Attachment 32125Attachment 32126


OHV Engine fuel leak

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire