mercredi 10 mai 2017

Engine Won't Start After Compression Test

I'm trying to to troubleshoot & fix a problematic 12.5 HP B&S Intek on a Snapper rear-engine rider. I suspect that the engine has a compression problem, so I got a compression tester. According to their official website, B&S doesn't publish compression numbers; they insist that you take the engine to a dealer for a leak-down test. Instead, to get a ballpark figure on what a good compression number would be, I decided to run the test on my walk-behind, self-propelled Toro mulching mower that is only a couple of years old, runs good, & has a 149cc Kohler on it. I ran the test last night, disconnected the tester, & put the mower back together. The problem is that now (the very next day), I can't get the damn thing to start, & I never had any problems with it before. :mad: Any ideas??? I'm confused. :confused2:


Engine Won't Start After Compression Test

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire