lundi 29 mai 2017

tried so many things but doesn't start

I have a craftsman LT2000. There is no sound, nothing, when I turn the key. I tested the ignition switch by a YouTube video. M-G, B-L, S-B. All have continuity. I Tested the starter by jumping from the battery. Starts up, runs, but the blade won't engage. I powered down and pulled the blade engage lever to listen and feel for the clutch to engage. It engages. I am not sure how to test for power to the engage switch. I tested the solenoid by a YouTube video. I have continuity between the poles and am getting 12 volts on the battery side. I am getting 12v on the starter side only when the small orange lead is alligator clipped to the 12v battery pole with black to ground and red to starter pole. It's a 4 pole solenoid. The battery is brand new from last year also. Mower was fine last time I mowed. Last thing I did to it was cleaned under the duck out with the hose. What have I missed?

Thanks


tried so many things but doesn't start

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire