mercredi 31 mai 2017

Husqvarna trimmers (are they all made by Husqvarna)? And Poulan products.

I'm in the market for a better trimmer. I'm considering buying this Husqvarna from Lowes:

http://ift.tt/2sfvlSC

I don't want something real heavy. It sounds like what I am after.

My 7 year old Husqvarna riding mower has been excellent except for deck issues but I'm sure if my yard was not rough as a cobb and I wasn't trying to squeeze my 46" mower through a 48" hole (yard barn), it wouldn't have needed any work.

My question is are all Husqvarna trimmers made by Husqvarna and not some other company?

I've bought my last Poulan product. Seems like 15 years ago they were not that bad. I got 12 years out of Poulan Featherlite weed wacker and a Featherlite leaf blower I bought from Wal-Mart for $70 each at the same time in 2001. The shaft broke where the safety shield attaches to shaft and the recoil messed up on the leaf blower.

I've got several Poulan weed whackers and leaf blower FeatherLites in my storage building people have given me I keep on hand for spare parts. All have various issues. But the actual engines on all of them are excellent! Imagine that.

Something is wrong with the bump head on my current Troy Bilt (which someone told me is made by Poulan). It just spins around and I had to take a pair of small vice grips to remove the bump head. Now for some reason I can't seem to get the bump head off! I'm not sure what's up with it but it's only 2-3 years old.

Would any of you guys recommend on this particular weed whacker?


Husqvarna trimmers (are they all made by Husqvarna)? And Poulan products.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire