lundi 29 mai 2017

Briggs 5hp starts with carb cleaner, then stops

Hi all, new member with a query, hope someone can help, I have a old Wolseley merry-tiller with a Briggs 5hp engine, the number on the casing is 130202 0162016705251, which I believe makes it a 1967 model, the problem I have is it does not start, only with carb cleaner, but then dies straight away, I have put new fuel, in had the carb off and cleaned it , or so I believed, cleaned the mesh on the fuel pipe, and still no joy, one thing I noticed was the gasket on the carb to fuel tank was nearly non existent, don't know too much about engines , but do gaskets have to be watertight and not allow any air in.
If I buy a carb refurb kit, will it come with all neccesary gaskets and diaframph, many thanks all , hope


Briggs 5hp starts with carb cleaner, then stops

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire