lundi 29 mai 2017

New to me HR173 + HR215 Masters mowers

Hi All,

I just picked up a seldom seen HR173 for 90.00. This mower didn't require any repairs, just a good cleaning and an oil change.

I also picked up a HR215 Masters mower about 2 weeks ago. The transmission didn't work, but I only paid 80.00 for it, so I took a chance, knowing a replacement tranny is > 500.00. Come to find out, the hydro unit just needed a few ounces of Honda Hydro fluid (The cap/dipstick on top of the transmission was loose allowing the fluid to escape, got real lucky). Total repair cost 7.50 for the hydrostatic fluid. The quad blade does a beautiful job cutting grass, leaving my weeds the best they ever looked,,,lol.

Also is a pic of my HR17 I bought several years ago for 35.00. I just replaced the carb bowl gasket, gasket for the bowl bolt. I love these lilliputian Honda's just for their cute factor and you seldom see them on Craigslist.

Regards

Jeff
Attached Images


New to me HR173 + HR215 Masters mowers

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire