mardi 30 mai 2017

275 hour cheetah price check

I'm in the market for a new mower. I have 6 acres of lightly wooded grounds with flower beds, shrubs, and trees to mow around. There are some hilly areas also.

A local John Deere dealer has a 2014 cheetah with 275 hours on it for $7900. It has the Kohler ecv940 fuel inj engine and 61" deck. It looks almost factory new from what I can tell. Drove it around and really liked the ride. I have some back injuries so I need the smoothest ride I can get.

Priced a new one at the local scag dealer and he wants $10999.00 for the same thing with the smaller engine.

Story the dealer gave me was he traded it in because he didn't like the cut in wet grass. So he upgraded to a JD and 7 iron deck. I drove one of them around too, but the ride was too rough for me.

I'm currently using a 1995 Dixon 560 commercial with a 60" deck and 20hp Kohler Magnum. I saved her from the scrap dealer and have been using it for a few years now. It mows great, but the ride literally sends me to the emergency room...no exaggeration.

Would like some insight on what kind of issues I should look out for on the cheetah and if his price is acceptable. I did read the older Kohler 940 engines were prone to overheating.

Will try and attach some pics of my Dixon.
Thank you for any help you can give me.

IMG_1336.jpg

IMG_1338.jpg
Attached Images


275 hour cheetah price check

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire