dimanche 9 juillet 2017

Troy bilt XP mustang 50 running erratic

Hello I'm new to the forum ..I have a troy bilt xp zero turn that will start but when I start cutting after a short while the engine starts running erratic . It did it the last time I cut grass and just added some sea foam to it and after 5 or 10 minutes it ran perfect
however after the gas ran out ..I started using non ethanol gas only and didn't add any seafoam to it , started cutting grass the other day and it ran fine no skip or anything , a couple of days later it cut for a while then started skipping and running erratic ,
I changed the fuel filter on it bc it had the original one on it and looked clogged so I figured that was the problem , and checked the air filter, and spark plugs- negative still running erratic ..I've done all the small checks except for cleaning the carburetor. Could someone please help me out on this problem? Its so frustrating all I want to do is cut my grass ...thanks in advance


Troy bilt XP mustang 50 running erratic

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire