dimanche 9 juillet 2017

BOX SCRAPER VS BLADE

Hi all.
I have about 4 acre mowable lawn and 60 inch Hustler ZTR. Mowing I do enjoy actually but my property likely was never really graded well plus, it naturally developed all kinds of bumps in it. Much is contributed to moles, but it is what it is.
I am buying a 4WD tractor soon, as 1/4th of my 6 acre is wetland that I have to keep lay when it's wet, as normal mower will get stuck immediately. Then it grows waist high and so on.

I am debating between rear blade or box scraper as tractor attachment. I want to gently smooth the mowable land, so that I can actually run my ZTR at more or less full speed. Now it's back breaking bumps.

Before I make decision and commit, I am seeking advice on what will be better attachment for that purpose? Not real re-grading, that's dozer job, I know that. Just smoothing dem damn bumps and maybe leveling some minor hillocks. I can't touch wetland but, at least those 4 acres where I can run my mower.

Thank you.

This:

http://ift.tt/2u6Ls9b

VS

http://ift.tt/2u6Ls9b


BOX SCRAPER VS BLADE

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire