mardi 11 juillet 2017

... then the blades wouldn't engage!??! Help!

... then the blades wouldn't engage!??! Help!

I'm really liking the new (to me) T3300 (273900) I picked up several weeks back. It's made quite a difference and saved me a lot of time. I'm developing different ways to cut the lawn for the most efficient, time saving method over the last 6 weeks.

Yesterday, after a successful cut where the blades were randomly activated and deactivated, I pull up to blow it off and hook up the washout spickett, start her back up, yet the blades won't activate!
Fiddled and fussed with the deck height, brake peddle, seat sensor, forward/reverse selection on the ignition, started-shutoff-started it several times in a row with random settings changed with each turn of the key ... yet the blades just don't engage!?!

I checked the cable ... it's doing it's job.
I checked the electrical connections ... they all seem in proper order.
I pulled the seat and examined the seat sensor ... all in correct working order.

Before I spend a few hours on line seeking out other solutions, I figured I drop this dilemma here and see what advice I get here.

Thank you in advance for your help and guidance.

Craftsman T3300 (#273900)
Oregon Gator Blades (installed just before this weekend)
Less than 15 hours.


... then the blades wouldn't engage!??! Help!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire