lundi 10 juillet 2017

Timecutter z4200 exhaust isolator issue

Hey guys!
I have a Toro timecutter z4200 that has been a great zero turn mower except it recently broke the exhaust (expected after 7 years of use) and so I got online and bought a new exhaust kit from a Toro shop. Well, the exhaust got installed per instructions that shipped with the parts. Within 15 minute of mowing, the new exhaust broke. I looked at the situation and found that the isolator was installed correctly but the reason the exhaust broke this time is because the isolator, itself, broke. I called the shop that I ordered the parts from and they said there was nothing that can be done unless it's a manufacturers defect. I will attach pictures but gas anyone else had this issue?

Thank You!





Timecutter z4200 exhaust isolator issue

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire