lundi 10 juillet 2017

Blades Craftsman model# 917.289900 electronic blades issue?

I have cut the yard only twice and the last time I tried it had issues. I usually disengage the blades to go across the driveway. I went to engage the blades and they would not work. I found out it needed a stronger battery for it to work. I bought a new battery and it worked fine for about 2 weeks. Today the solenoid started clicking so I bypassed the solenoid to crank the mower. I got one side of the yard done so I disengaged the blades to go across driveway to finish. I pulled the electric button to engage the blades and it will not engage! Is the solenoid causing my issue of draining the battery or should I call Sears ?


Blades Craftsman model# 917.289900 electronic blades issue?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire