dimanche 9 juillet 2017

New Husqvarna Owner

Hello all. Purchased a GT48DXLS today. This will be a backup mower to my Lazer Z and it will also get used for doing chores around the yard. It took months to decide to buy it and when I finally made up my mind I could not find one due to it being a spring order, limited release. When I thought all hope was lost, a friendly associate at the local Family Farm and Home tracked one down in a store a couple of hours away. Even more surprising, it was still in a crate. I headed out immediately to purchase it. Needless to say, I am excited to start using it. Plans include a 48" steel roller, 12.5 cu ft poly cart, snow blower attachment and maybe a mulch kit? Anyway, I look forward to sharing experiences with this model as I get to use it.

Mike


New Husqvarna Owner

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire