mercredi 28 juin 2017

Briggs no spark, did i screw up my flywheel?

Hi all, I've been battling a no spark condition all week on my weed eater briggs engine 10t802 push mower.

Replaced spark plug, even replaced ignition coil, and still no spark.

I ruled out the kill wire by disconnecting it.

I also recently found out that the damn ignition module needs a small gap between the fly wheel about business card size. A few months ago i had to take the module out but put it back on the flywheel with no spacing. Somehow i guess the mower worked like this but i fear now the flywheel magnetism is gone.

One side of the flywheel is strongly magnetic but the other half is not at all. Is it supposed to magnetic all around? Can this cause no spark?


Briggs no spark, did i screw up my flywheel?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire